Saturday, May 11, 2013

You're My InFUSION...

Over 50 gorgeous FUSION cards in the gallery again last week!  I can't wait to see what this week brings - be inspired by this fab sketch or graphic or both!  Will you be inspired by the colours, the patterns, the cups, the calendar, or even that funky little bird?!

I'll be the first to admit that I struggled with the colour combo this week - I have realised that given the choice I pick cooler (blue-based) colours over warmer (yellow-based) colours - but hey, that's why it's called a Challenge right!!  I thought this weeks FUSION Challenge photo was the perfect time to have a play with my Skipping Stones Design coffee cup and "Happy Birthday (a little latte)" sentiment, inked in Cup O Joe - of course!  I chose a range of patterned papers from Studio Calico and MME, in graphic checks, spots and even little hearts.

I hope you get a chance to stop by and grab some inspiration from the rest of the Design Team - and experiment with FUSION today!


10 comments:

  1. WOW! I LOVE this card Lyndal!!! Fantastic take on the sketch and inspiration photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a lovely job with these colors, Lyndal. ;-) And a perfect incorporation of the teacup theme with the sketch. Beautifully done. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you rocked the challenge...love your card and that is my FAV SSD set:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lyndal,

    You have an amazing blog! And all your cards are so perfect.

    No wonder Paulina has you in her DT.

    I love this card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! I just love a cup of Joe! :)

    PS: You won a prize from Verve... check out this winners announcement.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! I love banners, teacups, pinks and oranges...no wonder I love this card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not normally a fan of oranges and pinks, Lyndal, but your card is a beauty and a keeper!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bright colours and the rounded corners. Fab!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.