Saturday, May 25, 2013

FUSION A Little Tangled...

I can't wait to see what this weeks FUSION Hypothesis brings - will you be inspired by this FAB sketch, or this gorgeous photo - or BOTH?!?   Be inspired by the gorgeous flowers or glass vase, the fantastic bright colours, the watercolour techniques, or clear elements...

This week I was drawn by the gorgeous colours and the floral subject, and the inclusion of watercolour and clear elements.  I created my flowers by stamping Neat & Tangled blooms in Versamark Watermark and embossing with clear powder before adding using Dylusions Lemon Zest, Squeezed Orange and Bubblegum Pink, oversprayed with Glimmermist Twinkle Yellow, before adding some gorgeous clear sequins centres.  Papers are from American Crafts, Amy Tangerine collection featuring watercolour effects, and reflecting the clear element in the photo using a Hambly grid overlay.  The sketch this week is slightly altered as I chose to create a square card, with the sentiment moved from below the circle to within the circle.  This gorgeous sentiment is also from Neat & Tangled.

Drop by FUSION to check out the Gallery 
and some more FANTASTIC inspiration from the Design Team
I can't wait to see what you create!

Playing along with this fortnights Little Tangles Embellish It Challenge too.

8 comments:

  1. so lovely, Lyndal! adore those bright blooms:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bright, cheerful card that I'm sure anyone would love to receive in the mail! I love grid overlay and the polka dots, and those beautiful blooms. Sweet sentiment. Beautiful job, Lyndal. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright and gorgeous! That's a great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome card...the colors are wonderful and I love those blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool paper on the circle, love how it shows what is underneath and your water coloured blooms are pretty, Lyndal! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, Lyndal - bright, springy and FUSION inspiration for sure! Much thanks for leaving a comment on my blog; words from such a talented, creative card-maker brings sparkle to my day!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your fun bright flowers are stunning. Thanks for playing along with us at Little Tangles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun and happy card, Lyndal! Those blooms are lovely and I like the subtle sequin additions!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.