Tuesday, May 14, 2013

CAS(E) of CASual Gift Packaging...


I combined the current MoxieFab 350 Cards & Gifts - The Gift Packaging Challenge with this weeks cool CAS(E) this SketchCASual Fridays Top 10 Tic Tac Toe - Birthday, Bling & Punches or Dies and Color Combos Galore #243 and created this decorated ear-ring holder and birthday card in one.  I used a Dienamics label die to create the earring holder.  I first die-cut a piece of cardstock covered with chevron Websters paper on the front and back.  This was then folded into a triangle for the front, base and back of the ear-ring holder, I pierced two small holes through which the ear-rings were secured.  Larger holes were punched in the top of the front and back of the holder and the tassel secured (tucked inside the holder in the photo).  Lastly I added the flower decoration, cut from re-cycled from Simple Stories packaging, and adhered the ear-ring holder to the front of the card. I think those ear-rings count as bling - don't you!!!
  


16 comments:

  1. Oh WOW Lyndal, this is amazing, what a fabulous idea too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh a earring holder card...I love the idea and it's soooo pretty too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever! And I love your use of colours here - those little flowers really pop! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch This week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lyndal this is a show stopper, fantastic and so super creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the earring card tag. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a Great idea!!! Looks fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super cute and a wonderfully creative idea! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!! Such a FUN FUN FUN Idea!! I have 10 neices so this is going to be the PERFECT Idea for an extra something Special when I need it!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I THOUGHT those were earrings ... how very creative, Lyndal! You really can't get more bling than that, can you? It looks fantastic. So glad you joined the big celebration at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet gift presentation. And such a clever way of combining so many challenges. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Lyndal! Thanks for linking this up to the Gift Packaging Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So excited for you Lyndal!! Congrats on your big Moxie Fab win!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lyndal, this is a Moxie Fab win if I ever saw one! Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your Moxie Fab win! Love this pretty earring holder :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your win - what a clever idea! and so beautiful! I hope the recipient treasures it!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.