With the temperatures dropping here, this fortnights FUSION has added some much needed warmth, with these gorgeous red poppies against a bright summer sky blue. This fortnight I was inspired by the gorgeous poppies, the dress, colours, and this fabulous FUSION sketch. Created by stamping in Versamark Watermark Ink and heat embossing in Zing Pewter on a watercolour pad, then watercolouring in reds and oranges and fussy cutting 8 Stamp-It Poppy posies. The poppies were layered on the blue cardstock card base, and the top blue cardstock layer had a small v-shaped wedge removed before adhering to the front of the card with double-sided tape, rolling the sides of the triangle back and adhering to the front of the card with foam squares. The black Avery Elle Pinked Circle was stamped with Paper Smooches Many Thanks sentiment in Versamark Watermark Ink and heat embossed in Zing Pewter.
How to join in the fun...
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.
Can't wait to see how you will be inspired by this WEEKS FUSION!
The Design Team have some FABULOUS creations to inspire you!
Please check the linky for the days left to play with us.
Also playing along with Paper Smooches Sparks Anything Goes.