Friday, July 11, 2014

Keep It Simple and Take a Bow...


OK I have to admit, tying beautiful bows is definitely not my forte, so when this fortnights Keep It Simple card is "Take a Bow", what is a girl to do? I had to Keep It Simple of course - and created my beautiful bow by using three loops of ribbon, and two fancy cut end pieces, all cleverly adhered together - you won't tell on me will you?!? The gorgeous sentiment is from Kaisercraft, stamped in Momento Ink Rose Bud, which matched perfectly with this hot pink ribbon from my stash.

Remember to stop by the blogs of the Keep It Simple DT 
for some more terrific Take a Bow inspiration...
Love to see how you are inspired this fortnight!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so glad you shared your secret on how you got this amazing bow on your card! I just love it, Lyndal!! It's gorgeous : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Genius idea on the bow creation! You had me fooled though. I was ready to ask for bow tying lessons! Great sentiment too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.