Sunday, July 27, 2014

Seize the Little Tangles...






It's been such a long time since I played with my Neat & Tangled stamps, I couldn't leave it a minute longer! Playing along with the current Little Tangles Stencil Challenge and Seize the Sketch, I oversprayed this Heidi Swapp Mini Stencil Hello Frame with Prima Color Bloom Peony Spray Mist, then stamped this cute Neat & Tangled Just Hello phone and masked the Little Tangles squiggly lines in Hero Arts Charcoal, to create the phone cord, and added a couple of sequins.



This made me smile...

18 comments:

  1. This is super CAS and super fun, Lyndal!! It's always a delight to come by and catch up with your brilliant creations!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool card! Great colour! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I bought those stencils the other day and played with them today - aren't they fab! I love your little phone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this beautiful pink card Lyndal! Fun phone! Thanks for joining us at Seize The Sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool looking card! Thanks for sharing with us at the Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! Thanks for joining along with Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun use of the theme. Love your photo frame. Thanks for playing along at the Little Tangles card challenge and hope to see you again. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card! Just joined-up as your newest follower as i love your work, Jo x
    dottypuddingdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun design ! I like the spritzing and the theme of ur card :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you used the mask, Lyndal! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with use at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How have I not tried mists with my stencils yet??? What a great idea! Love the perfect sequins! thank you SO much for coming to play with us at Seize the Sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. really cute card -- clever way to tie everything together.

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.