Sunday, July 6, 2014

Have a Gorgeous Day...



The watercolour background was created by smooching Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean, Evergreen Bough and Tumbled Glass Distressed Inks on wax paper and spritzing with water, then smooching the watercolour paper in the ink pools for the sky, and a similar technique with Squeezed Lemon and Scattered Straw for the sun and sand. Die cut the Lawn Fawn sun, Lil Inkers Stitched Circle and Mama Elephants Landscape Trio for the beach.  Lil Inkers Mehindi Medallion sentiment and Emma Ball's beach chair stamp paper pieced on wood patterned paper and coloured red stripes.

Jennifer Wills gorgeous Muse card
  



14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lyndal - makes me wish I sitting somewhere warm on the beach:) hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beauitufl and concise! You executed the summer scene design so fabulously, Lyndal! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super card!! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lyndal!! I love your summer beach scene!Thanks so much for sharing this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful summery card! Thanks for playing along with Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a colorful take on the inspiration! Wish I was there:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty, Lyndal. Also reminds me that I need to go out on holidays :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this layout! The beach scene is lovely. I love the watercolored sky. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This rocks, Lyndal! Love the gorgeous inked colours, the layered sentiment and the pop of red from the chair is perfect! (I had been thinking that my card could use a touch of red…)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is so summery, so sunshiny, so fun!! Love it and think you did a fantastic job!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous card! I love that you stamped the sentiment over the sun. A fun, fresh and gorgeous card.
    So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.