Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A CAS-ual CASE of Growth...




As soon as I saw the gorgeous card in this weeks CASE Study, I knew I wanted to make a card with a tape measure running down the side of it - to match the "grow" theme of the card.  I added polka-dots and pastels to follow the theme of the card and the added black highlights made it perfect for this weeks The Bold and The Beautiful Challenge at CAS-ual Fridays

The gorgeous giraffe is from Paper Smooches Zoo Crew - stamped in reverse using Paper Smooches Dude Block (with LOTS of practice!), and the sentiment is stamped using Paper Smooches Alphadots. The tape measure paper is from Little Yellow Bicycle, the yellow spots from Carolees Creations and the green spots and yellow checks are from SMiRK Love and Friendship Pad.

Hope you enjoy learning and growing today :)

10 comments:

  1. awesome card!!! love this. i have yet to master reverse stamping. my hand shakes when i try to do detail work. my giraffe would be a little blurry lol. great design...love the color scheme :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, its so cute, hugs x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card - gorgeous colours and design :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adorable!! Love it! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! This is so, so cute!! Precious. I want all those products to do this card. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WONDERFUL take on the CASE study challenge this week! I'm very impressed with your reverse stamping, and love that idea of the "growth chart" vertical border.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Love the patterns and funny giraffe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo stinkin' cute! I love your playful interpretation of Laura's card! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooo cute and clever!! The giraffe is just about the sweetest thing I've ever seen! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! We're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This giraffe is adorable! Your reverse stamping looks flawless, and I just love how you were inspired by the "grow" part of the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.