Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hop Hop Hooray for a Paper Players Playdate...





I couldn't resist playing along this week at The Play Date Cafe - look at this gorgeous colour combo!  As my button collection must be the biggest in the Southern Hemisphere, I couldn't resist adding a few buttons for the Paper Players Challenge too.  This gorgeous buuny stamp is from Stampendous, the wider grosgrain ribbons are from Kaisercraft, the top two are from my stash, acouple of the orange buttons are from Basic Grey, and the teal is from My Minds Eye.  I hand drew the balloon strings and the sentiment - which could either be a Birthday or Easter sentiment.  There She Goes has a weekly challenge of incorporating an animal into your Easter card so I'll hop on over and enter this card too :)

Hope you are having a hoppy day too :)


PS. Hop Hop Hooray for this too :)

13 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Love the bunny image and the way you used the buttons as the balloons. Thanks for playing with the Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyndal, what did you use to colour in your rabbit? Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bunny is coloured in using a mixture of copics and textas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd say your ribbon collection isn't too shabby, either! Wonderful colourful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute for words!! Well maybe jsut a few :-). Love your color choices and how the ribbon coordinates with the button balloons. That little bunny is so stinkin' cute. Love it all! Thank you for playing along in my button challenge at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it! The balloons made of buttons are simply fabulous! That bunny and sentiment are too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable card! Love the colors and the button balloons.:)
    Thank you for joining us at TSG challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable is this! I love the bunny with his button balloons! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous, fun card, love those button balloons.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lyndal, this made me smile! How stinkin' cute is that sweet bunny with his button balloon bouquet?!! Love the fun colors you used, too. So glad you joined us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just so fabulous! Love the buttons. Thanks for playing at There She Goes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute card, I love how you used buttons for the balloons. Gorgeous coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is SUPER cute! Thanks for playing along with this week's There She Goes challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.