Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pucker Up... Paper Smooches April Guest Designer Search

Pucker up... there's a lot of Smooching going on here!  I thought I'd put my best foot forward for the Paper Smooches April Guest Designer Challenge.  So I've collected a few of my Paper Smooches creations I have made in the past couple of months here in one spot to make it easier :)  You have until March 21st to enter, the best thing is you can even use Paper Smooches free digi download stamps to create your cards to enter!












3 comments:

  1. Oh what a fabulous selection of cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go, Lyndal! I hope you are chosen; thanks for your inspiring collection of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lyndal, what awesome cards. Mmm my favourite is the little chicken on the soft blue striped background "congratulations" ... really love this!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.