Monday, March 26, 2012

Liebster Award :)

I was recently nominated for this blogging award by the lovely Ardyth!


This award is given to up-and-coming bloggers who inspire you and have less than 200 followers. The Liebster award takes its name from the German word meaning "Beloved, Dearest or Favourite".
Once nominated, you then:
  • Acknowledge the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them
  • Give the award to 5 other bloggers, who have less than 200 followers and let them know through a comment on their blog
  • Post the award on your blog
I LOVE that the world of blogging takes you around the world without leaving your home.  My nominees are from around the globe:

American - Kimberley
Australian - Al (east) and Gayatri (west)
Dutch - Judith and
German - Anni

Please take a minute to visit these ladies and leave a comment for them - we bloggers LOVE comments!

Happy travels and hope you are inspired too!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Lyndal ... I am feeling very humbled. Thank you for nominating me. Congratulations on your award ... you truly deserve it! Your cards are always so inspiring xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I feel honoured. Thanks so much for nominating me for the award. I love the way you have nominated te award especailly the east and west lol!
    You work is gorgeous. I discovered your blog browsing through Case Study Challenge last week and loved your cards. Very inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.