Sunday, March 11, 2012

Over the Mooon...



Inspired by this gorgeous palette from Color Throwdown, I have made another bib-shaped card, perfect for a baby announcement or congratulations.  Had fun paper pieceing my cow based on an October Afternoon stamp, with the legs repositioned to make it look more like it is actually jumping over the moon.  Clouds are from Paper Smooches Whimsy, and sentiment created from Paper Smooches Alphadots, stamped in Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip.  I created the moon shape by punching a circle then punching a "bite" out of the circle to create the crescent shape - much the same way I created the basic bib pattern too :)

Hope your day brings you something to be over the moon about too :)

Over the moon about being a Favourite Pick too

3 comments:

  1. awesome! love the bib shape and the layout. the colored sentiment is fab too! great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your adorable bib-shaped card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.