Saturday, March 24, 2012

Mojo Monday on a Saturday Afternoon...



Inspiration from this weeks Mojo Monday, tipped over!  Papers are a mix from My Mind's Eye On the Bright Side - Two, Authentique Gathering and Kaisercraft Devonshire Collection, the little pearls are from Kaisercraft too.  The nested frames are from Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Rectangles, and the scalloped edge from My Favourite Things.  I love this sentiment from Verve Stamps Blue Skies.  Even though my style leans more towards CAS, I do enjoy playing with pretty papers, layer upon layer upon layer - and it gives me a chance to practice my sewing too :)

Hope your dreams are safe today too!

PS.  Linky tool is not working on Mojo Monday site at present,
hoping to load this up when it gets fixed.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for stopping by and the lovely comment.... If you let me have your address I'll send you whichever pear you like.. My email is on my blog..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the colours on this card .. the vibrant red/orange looks beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.