Monday, March 19, 2012

A Home-grown CASE of Inspiration



Gorgeous CASE card from Laura Bassen
Love the stunning simplicity and colours of this weeks CASE Study card by Laura Bassen.  Inspired me to create my own home card using My Favourite Things die-cut negative alphabet, and the sentiment is stamped using Paper Smooches Alphadots and A Little Lovin, with a little Doodlebug twine.

This in turn inspired me to create a second home card, this time a Welcome home card - which could easily be added to to create a Welcome to your new home card.  Created using the same My Favourite Things die-cut negative alphabet, and the sentiment is stamped using Paper Smooches A Little Lovin too. The key is a very old one from my stash, I think from memory it was Karen Foster Design, but then again.


Thought I'd add these to my collection for Paper Smooches April Guest Designer Challenge too!


Many thanks for stopping by, much appreciated!

9 comments:

  1. Both of your home cards are gorgeous, Lyndal! Very CAS, and a great take on the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are both amazing! I love and have that set of dies too..... Such a striking CASE of Laura's card :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome takes on the challenge Lyndal!I love the one with the key :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fantastic! Love the negative die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love your adorable card, loving the way you used the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, these cards are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fabulous!!! I love your interpretation of this week's CASE! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these cards ... sometimes the most simple of cards are the most effective. Love the use of the butchers twine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this - and your whole blog - I've nominated you for a Liebster award - more info on my blog, MASKerade: ardythpr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.