Monday, March 26, 2012

Freshly Made... in Pursen



I love this sentiment stamp I was lucky enough to win from Skipping Stones Design, and couldn't wait to use it.  This weeks Freshly Made Sketch was the perfect inspiration :)  The lovely purse images are from Crate Paper, and the background papers are from Basic Grey and MME. The purses and the top two layers of the card are pop-dotted, just a bit difficult to see when photographing at night!  

Wishing you a wonderful Purseday, whenever it may be!


4 comments:

  1. What fun...love the little purses! Glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These purses are a fantastic substitute for the circles from the sketch. That sentiment is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I LOVE the purses! Such a fun, fun take on the sketch this week. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a tuff sketch but you've rocked it with these purses and the hilarious sentiment...great card :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.